Municipal Court Clerk's Office

Citation Payment

Citations received from a City of Cameron Police Officer can be submitted by mail to our physical address or can be paid online.  In person payments can be made with money order, cashier check, Visa or Mastercard.  NO CASH is accepted.  Payments can also be made online with Visa or Mastercard at online payments or